The next giveaway drawing will be on Sept 4th. In this drawing is one of my favorite cookbooks featuring Green Beans Amandine and Cherry Almond Crisp! This giveaway also includes the salt and pepper cellars from Joanna Gaines line, Hearth and Hand, found at Target. I love these cellars especially for the ability to easily add salt and pepper to cooking. To be entered please like the post on Facebook and invite a friend to the group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Kitchen Mashup: Curry Chicken Pot Pie
This is a Mashup of two different dishes to make a twist on a classic comfort food dish. Using chicken curry and chicken pot pie as inspirat...
-
For awhile I have been debating about trying this air fryer. I have limited counter space so wanted something I could easily put away. I als...
-
I made a twist on a Dublin coddle to make it low carb in celebration of St. Patrick's Day. This twist features radishes instead of potat...
-
I tried this recipe with waygu ground beef. I also made some adjustments to keep it low carb like pork rinds for breadcrumbs and xanthum gum...
No comments:
Post a Comment