Friday, September 25, 2026

The Global Kitchen: Turmeric Chicken

This week turmeric has had its moment and today was a rub for chicken.

The ingredients:
1.5lb chicken
4 tsp ground cumin
2 tsp salt
2.5 tsp turmeric
1.25 tsp garlic powder
.5 tsp pepper
1 TBSP avocado oil
Juice of 1 lemon

The recipe:
In a ziploc bag combine all ingredients and rub around to coat the chicken.
Let marinate for 1 hour.
Air fry for 20 minutes until chicken done.

Notes:
I used chicken breast.
I used a cumin, coriander, fennel blend in place of cumin.

See recipe coming up for masala egg bake for a use of this chicken.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Low Carb Kitchen: Chicken Meatballs with Veggie Noodles

This is a great item to make up and freeze then use as needed. I made into large meatballs but you can make any size.i made zoodles and palm...