Monday, June 24, 2024

The Organized Kitchen: my favorite organizing product

This is one of my favorite products to use in organizing my pantry. It seals great and is stackable. It's clear so you can easily see when you are low on a product. Plus, it looks nice. This is a Home Edit product available through Wal-Mart for $25 for the 3 pack with 1 small, 1 medium, and 1 large. You can also buy these individually or in multi packs of 1 size. These are only available online not in the store. Amazon also has these available on occassion.
They are great for storing dry pantry products like rice, quinoa, and lentils. They would also be good for pasta but may not fit spaghetti noodles. 


I also use them in my baking cabinet for things like oats, pancake mix, grits, nuts, etc. 


I would like to expand these in my baking cabinet for different baking items like chocolate chips, baking powder, cornstarch, etc. 

For me, it's one step at a time. I buy a set and transition some storage. It's a slow transition but makes it more affordable. There are also other products I use like baskets and mason jars currently. These are slightly different than the line found at the container store. Mainly the lids are different. I like both but the Wal-Mart ones are cheaper. 

If you are wanting to make some changes you don't have to do it all at once. Yes, it will take longer but you can do as you can a bit at a time. And no, you don't have to buy new product like this if you don't want. See what you have that can work unless you want to invest in it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Italian Kitchen: Baked Feta and Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes and Italian Sausage

I've seen this recipe around and thought I would finally try it. I, of course, made some changes. Next time, I would like to try the Bou...