Monday, September 25, 2023

The Breakfast Kitchen: Southwest Quiche Bites

Ingredients:
Ground Chorizo
Can of diced jalepenos
Can of black beans, drained
Salsa
Half a block of shredded sharp cheddar
5 eggs
1/2 C heavy cream
1/2 C Milk
Salt, pepper, etc spices

Recipe:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook Chorizo, jalepenos, beans, and Salsa.
I added so black lime seasoning as well.
Grease muffin pan
Spoon mixture into muffin pan.
Top with shredded cheese.
Mix eggs, Milk, cream, salt, pepper, and I added smoked paprika and black lime and whisk together.
Scoop egg mixture into muffin pan. I used a 1/4 C scoop.
Bake in the oven until eggs set and cheese browned. Apprx. 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Italian Kitchen: Baked Feta and Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes and Italian Sausage

I've seen this recipe around and thought I would finally try it. I, of course, made some changes. Next time, I would like to try the Bou...