Monday, August 31, 2026

The Low Carb Kitchen: Cowboy Stirfry

The recipe was intended for a Blackstone grill bit I used my cast iron skillet and it turned out well.

The ingredients:
1 TBSP beef tallow
Smoked sausage diced
Chopped veggies (radish, cabbage, zucchini, peppers, onion)
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
Optional: eggs, chili crisp, BBQ seasoning

The recipe:
First I chopped all the veggies and the meat and added to a large mixing bowl.
I added the seasonings and mixed.
In a cast iron skillet, I added the beef tallow then the mixture and cooked until softened. 
If desired, you can add a tsp of bbq seasoning or eggs. 

Notes:
I had to make in two batches due to skillet size and amount of veggies. 

The 2nd batch I added eggs to it and chili crisp. I really liked the addition of the eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Low Carb Kitchen: Cowboy Stirfry

The recipe was intended for a Blackstone grill bit I used my cast iron skillet and it turned out well. The ingredients: 1 TBSP b...