Friday, October 24, 2025

The Seafood Kitchen: Pesto Salmon

Adding seafood into my diet has always seemed intimidating. I've gotten shrimp down now and now I am trying salmon. This was an easy recipe to start. I did have to play around with the cook time a bit.


The ingredients:
1 salmon. Fillet 
1/4 C pesto
1 TBSP lemon juice
Coarse Salt and pepper 
Olive oil


The recipe:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
On baking sheet add a drizzle of olive oil.
Place fillet skin down and add a pink of coarse salt and pepper.
Drizzle with lemon juice.
Top with pesto in a thick coating.
Bake for apprx 20 minutes until opaque and flaky.


Notes: 
You can use skin on or skinless.
My oven too about 20 minutes you can start at less and check and add more time if needed.
Add Veggies as a side on the same baking sheet for a 1 pan meal.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Meat Kitchen: Cilantro Lime Pork Chops

These were good if you are  a fan of cilantro I love it so I use a lot. The ingredients: Boneless pork chops Bunch of chopped ci...