Monday, April 29, 2024

Cooking Show Review: The Pioneer Woman

 I've started watching the Pioneer Woman again. It's great to have on while I'm cooking or doing something. I also love how her show has so many different parts. She does healthy meals, comfort meals, 30-minute meals, 16-minute meals, even a 10-minute meal! She answers questions from her fans and even shows how she decorates on occasion.

One of my family's favorite recipes is the Pioneer Woman Lasagna, her food always looks amazing and never seems to disappoint. Nothing beats that Lasagna.  

I love how she calls herself an "accidental country girl". She includes a glimpse into her life too in the show showing her family and their ranch, even their dogs. She show's celebrations and things she does in the community like birthday parties and making food for people in the community. 

The Pioneer Woman aired on the Food Network beginning in 2011.There are currently 37 seasons of the Pioneer Woman! I'm currently on season 6. You can also stream Pioneer Woman on Max. 

What do I like about the show? I like how you see her ranch; I like that there is a variation of types of recipes, and she almost always includes dessert! I like that her recipes are nothing overly fancy just regular cooking that most people would do. She just makes them look amazing.  I like that they always finish the episode eating a meal together. She is actually cooking for her family, and she lets you see that. The show is just really well done, and it looks so good. 

                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Italian Kitchen: Baked Feta and Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes and Italian Sausage

I've seen this recipe around and thought I would finally try it. I, of course, made some changes. Next time, I would like to try the Bou...