Monday, September 4, 2023

The Game Day Kitchen: Bourbon inspired recipes for your game days


With fall comes tailgating and sports. Food is always a part of the sports experience. Hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, and pretzels are popular. There are a number of recipes that are popular for game day events from tailgating to the Super Bowl. The recipes I am sharing today are all for popular game day foods using Bourbon in the recipes. The alcohol in Bourbon cooks off and the Bourbon gives the recipes a smoky flavor. 

Bourbon BBQ Meatballs

Bourbon BBQ Lil Smokies
Bourbon Cider Chicken WingsChicken.
Mix all together and marinate Wings overnight then bake for an hour and a half at 350 degrees. I think this marinade would work better on breaded wings or even popcorn chicken.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Italian Kitchen: Baked Feta and Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes and Italian Sausage

I've seen this recipe around and thought I would finally try it. I, of course, made some changes. Next time, I would like to try the Bou...