Monday, April 17, 2023

Oh the possiblities: Review of the Ninja Foodi Neverstick Possiblepan

A while back, I was in the market for some new cookware. My dilemma was I don't have a lot of storage space. I definitely did not have room for a whole set of pans. I did some research and stumbled upon the Ninja Foodi Neverstick Possiblepan. I read reviews and did some research and decided to bite the bullet and buy one. I love this pan!

Some basic features of this pan are:

  • It does the work of different tools (frypan, sauté pan, skillet, saucier, saucepan, steamer, strainer, spatula, cast iron skillet, roasting pan, and baking dish)
  • It is oven safe up to 500 degrees.
  • It is dishwasher safe  
  • It is all range capable including induction ready
  • It has a 10-year guarantee for the never stick technology. It is heated to 30,000 degrees F and is PFOA, cadmium, and lead free. 
  • It includes a nylon spatula that is curved on one side for easy to reach on all sides of the pan and the glass lid includes a resting spot for the spatula. 
  • The pan has a 4-quart capacity. 

My review:
  • Cleaning is so easy! The non-stick is really fantastic! Most everything comes off with just the sprayer. I have not had to do any strong scrubbing to get the pan clean. 
  • I've had it for a few months with use a couple times a week at least and it looks brand new still!
  • The space it takes up it great considering all it does. 
  • I love the straining basket. I can make pasta in this and drain it. Honest review: I have discovered if I cook the pasta in the straining basket the water can overflow. I can cook it in the pan though without breaking spaghetti then pour into the strainer to drain and it does not overflow that way.
  • Honestly, I have not tried the using it in the oven, I have a tiny oven and it won't fit with the handle. 
  • It is plenty big enough for all of my cooking needs. 


Overall, I am very happy even thrilled with this purchase. It is a bit on the pricey side for one pan but when you look at all of the things you can do with this pan and how great it is I believe it is well worth the price. Especially if you are looking for something that is multipurpose but saves on space. The price point for this pan runs between $100-130 on amazon and is available in the colors of sea salt gray, macaroon blue, smoked paprika, vanilla bean, cherry tart, and olive green. 

There is also a Ninja Foodi Neverstick Possiblepot! I am very excited to try it out and a review will be coming for it as well. It is multipurpose and can be used on stovetop and in oven, much like the possiblepan but the items it replaces are a bit different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Meatless Kitchen: Tex Mex Quinoa Three Ways!

 I needed a quick lunch the other day, so I made a big batch of Tex Mex Quinoa. Basically, a bunch of veggies and beans tossed with seasoned...