Thursday, February 15, 2024

Introducing out first in person event! Apey's Kitchen Market Days!

 So as most of you know, we have a pretty good farmers market but this past year I did not make it as often as I had hoped so to fix that and make it a bit more fun, I am inviting you all to come with me!

This will be an ongoing monthly event starting in March. This will occur on the 3rd Saturday of every month. We will meet at 9am. The March and April location will be at Union Station and the summer market beginning in May will be on Adams St. between 4th and 5th St. I will post meeting locations later. 

This will be a great time to visit, shop, get our ingredients, and just have a good time! 

This is not only a great time for us but a great way to shop local and support our local businesses and farmers. There are not only plants and produce for sale, but they have other food products like my favorite olive oil and bakeries, and coffee roasters. You never know what you will find. 

Feel free to come as you can or if you want join me each month! I hope to see you all at the market!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Meatless Kitchen: Tex Mex Quinoa Three Ways!

 I needed a quick lunch the other day, so I made a big batch of Tex Mex Quinoa. Basically, a bunch of veggies and beans tossed with seasoned...