Friday, March 31, 2023

Upcoming Series: The Global Kitchen coming soon!


Coming Soon!

Part 1 of a new ongoing series!

Title: The Global Kitchen

This series will feature a recipe and a review of the experience of cooking the meal including photos. My goal is to feature a different country for each of the episodes in the series.  

Some of the episodes may even feature some guest appearances!

My goal is to find authentic recipes to feature.

If you know of any recipes I should try comment and let me know!

I have some plans for Japan, Israel, South Africa, Afghanistan, Ireland, Nigeria, and Greece. 

I can't wait to share the recipes I find and share the cooking experience from Apey's Kitchen to yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Italian Kitchen: Baked Feta and Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes and Italian Sausage

I've seen this recipe around and thought I would finally try it. I, of course, made some changes. Next time, I would like to try the Bou...